Guides & Resources
Use the category links below to browse the Guides and Resources. The Guides and Resources are in different formats including: Google Docs, Presentations, Video Tutorials, PDF, and Interactive Guides. You can also use the search feature (in the sidebar) if you are looking for a specific subject.
- Published: October 14, 2014Audio-Video Recording in Schoology (Student and Staff)This guide walks you through the steps of recording audio and/or video in Schoology and provides basic troubleshooting tips.
Student and Staff Audio/Video Recording
- Published: August 29, 2014Register DoDEA eLearning Portal and Access SchoologyThe purpose of this tutorial is for DoDEA staff who do NOT have a DoDEA Google account to register their DoDEA eLearning Portal accounts and to access Schoology.
Schoology Access Non-Google Account Staff
- Published: August 18, 2014Advisor-Facilitator Role in SchoologyThis job-aid walks you through the Advisor role in Schoology. Advisors are able to view courses from the perspective of individual students. Only DVHS Facilitators and school administrative and counseling staff have access to this role. DVHS Facilitators must be listed as the teacher in the placeholder course in Aspen to be assigned students.
Advisor-Facilitator Role in Schoology
- Published: August 5, 2014eLearning Portal Self-Service: Manage Courses & EnrollmentsThis job-aid will guide you through the steps to use the Self-Service Portal to create courses and enroll students using information from the Aspen Database.
eLearning Portal Self-Service: Manage Courses & Enrollments
- Published: July 29, 2014Archive Blackboard Course or OrganizationWalk-through of steps to archive a Blackboard Course or Organization.
Archive Blackboard Course or Organization - Job Aid