Guides & Resources
Use the category links below to browse the Guides and Resources. The Guides and Resources are in different formats including: Google Docs, Presentations, Video Tutorials, PDF, and Interactive Guides. You can also use the search feature (in the sidebar) if you are looking for a specific subject.
- Published: September 14, 2016eLearning Portal Self-Service: Group or Course Creation RequestThis job-aid will guide you through the steps to use the Self-Service Portal to request the creation of a group or course that is not tied to the Aspen database.
eLearning Portal Self-Service: Group or Course Creation Request
- Published: June 13, 2016Adding School Calendar EventsSchoology provides interactive calendars for users, courses, groups and schools. Adding events to these calendars is very straightforward, easy to perform and manage. The following guide provides a step-by-step process for adding events to your school’s calendar within Schoology.
Adding Schoology Calendar Events Guide
- Published: September 1, 2015Linking Sections in SchoologyIf you have multiple sections of the same content and want to manage just one course, linking sections is the answer. It still maintains separate gradebooks and sections for the students, but allows you to manage just one area of content.
Creating Linked Sections Guide
How to Use Linked Sections Guide
- Published: September 1, 2015Copy Content from Resources or CoursesIf you have course content in personal resources or group resources you can copy it to your new course using this guide. Or, If you already have the resources in a course and wish to copy it to another course.
Copy Content from Resources or Courses Guide
- Published: June 18, 2015Changing Timezone in SchoologyThe default timezone setting in Schoology is America/New_York (GMT-4). To change the timezone to your time, please follow the directions below. All assignments, due dates, events, posts, and any other time related information will be displayed according to your timezone.
Student Timezone Guide
Staff Timezone Guide
- Published: January 28, 2015Create Grading Groups and Individually Assign ContentGrading Groups are a great way to associate selected students in a class to group projects, alternate assessments, or individual content. The ability to assign content to an individual or group allows for differentiated content.
Create Grading Groups and Individually Assign Content